Sunday, October 25, 2009

Encountering God

I was listening to a message by Pastor Simon Lerofolo. He's a pastor at His People Church in Joburg and their messages are available on thier website. I ony just discovered their website last night and I spent the night downloading the messages and let's just say I'm so blessed by the word I've been listening to.

Pastor Simon's message is entitled "Encounterig Jesus" and in this message he points goes through a study that was done by a Sociology lecturer from Wits. In summary, the study shows that Christians have influenced the world by virtue of encoutering Christ. And'I'm so stoked right now! I'm Christian and by virtue of knowing the Saviour I can change the world!

Bring on the trip around the world! I have some world changing to do through Christ my Lord!

You can change the world too! No dreams! Jesus is the way:)

xoxo
Feefee

No comments:

Post a Comment